Forget all the physics modes you know
– Improved physics of suspension, transmission, brakes, air seat, cameras in the cabin.
– I added a residence permit for the lackeys.
– Added a track: Freightliner FLB.
– Corrected the transverse swing.
– Changed the weighting of the axles (center of gravity).
– Changed the course of the suspension, the work of shock absorbers.
“I modified the pneumatic seat.”
– Changed traction, rolling, wind resistance.
– I tested 460 hp on engines. Average speed with a load of 20 tons. 90 – 110 km / h.
– Feel the lifts, cargo.
– Adjust the steering wheel’s sensitivity in the settings.
– Adaptation in v1.35 and higher
Direct Download Links
File: Realistic_Driving_Physics_Mod.rar (3.51 MB)