– Fixed compatibility for Optional Mod in Convoy mode
– Optimized and slightly reduced the particles/spray of water
– Better balanced sounds of rain
– Updated description
– Other minor tweaks
– Textures of raindrops for windows and windshield have been changed
– Increased amount of raindrops from inside the cabin (You can use the add-ons to increase)
– Rain textures have been improved
– Better effects and behaviors of the drops on the windshield and windows
– The texture and effects of the water particles on the wheels when the asphalt is wet has been changed (Truck Player & AI Traffic)
– Realistic rain sounds, such as drops falling in the cabin and the sound of rain with the outside view
– Realistic thunders sounds & greater variety (about 20 high quality sounds/samples)
Note: Thunders will be heard in an interval between 1 to 5 seconds when seeing the ‘flash’ (lightning), simulating as IRL
The number of raindrops on windows will vary depending on the intensity and the direction of the rain (controlled by the game)
Compatibility & Requeriments
– 1.45.x – No errors in game log.
– Support for FMOD Sound System.
– Compatible with All DLC’s and it should work with Mods Maps (ProMods…)
– Compatible with Sound Fixes Pack by Drive Safely
– Compatible with all trucks (Also Trucks mods)
– Compatible with ‘Convoy Mode’
– It should work with other Weathers/Graphics Mods, But remember put CR above in priority.
– Must have high priority in Mod Manager. ‘Cold Rain’ on top (ABOVE) of Weathers/Graphics, Maps and Sound mods.
Note*: You should know that Autumn Seasons By Grimes disables thunders, Please note this if you use this mod, the lack of these aspects is not from ‘Cold Rain’ mod.
Darkcaptain (Main author)
AlexeyP (some textures)
Robinicus (FMOD Tool Guides)
Drive Safely (FMOD Tool parameters)
Direct Download Links
File: _EXTRACT_THIS_FILE__Cold_Rain_v0.31.zip (1.42 KB)