What’s in it?
A simple map of the steppe-like Area southeast of Aktobe.
Parts of the Aralkum Desert
4 cities: Shalkar, Kalybay, Embi and Aralsk/Aral
In Aral, you can take a break at the former shore of this once giant lake.
A sparsely populated post-soviet landscape
Some small villages
Abandoned settlements and factories
Some small details
You need all DLC’s (except Iberia) & The Great Steppe!
Put the map ABOVE The Great Steppe!
Supported Game Versions: 1.45
– The map now begins at TGS’s Kandyagash and Karabutak, this leaves everything of the current version of TGS untouched
– The Road to Aral version of Karabutak has been moved, rotated, and renamed to the city of Kalybay – this keeps almost all of the original map while also giving a “new” city
– Varous signage has been updated around the map
– General clean-up of the mod removing things such as def files that are not needed
– Added compatibility with TerraMaps Road to Asia project
– Created a separate caps fix
Direct Download LinksFile: blazingcreeperx.Road_to_Aral_2.0.scs (21.46 MB)
Leave a Reply