Škoda Superb 1.44
Škoda Superb B6 car mod including ownable and job market caravan trailer. Based on the Scout Extra_D from TruckersMP. The mod has been modified and improved in many aspects, becoming Realistic. The car can be bought at any non-modded truck dealer.
Changes, fixes and improvements
– Realistic engine properties, torque curves, transmission ratios and weights.
– Engines from Superb generations B6 (marked with B6 in engine selection) and B8.
– Working automatic gearbox: 6-speed DSG with improved shifting behaviour.
– Police, accessory lights, LEDs and sirens. Hold airhorn key to sound the siren.
– Caravan trailer since 1.32, ownable caravan trailer since 1.33.
– Openable windows since 1.38, sounds specific to trucks removed from the car since 1.39.
– Physics and Dashboard improvements.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where can I buy this car?
A: You can buy it at any non-modded in-game truck dealer.
Q: The car won’t go faster than ~40 km/h?
A: If you use automatic shifting and have the manual 6-speed gearbox equipped, automatic shifting will not work. Change to the 6-speed DSG at the dealer/service shop.
Q: I can’t drive faster than 90 km/h?
A: You have the truck speed limiter enabled in game settings. Disable it.
Q: How do I turn on the police siren?
A: Hold down the assigned airhorn button on your keyboard/controller. The siren does not work like an on-off switch, it works like a standard truck airhorn.
Q: My car runs out of fuel too fast?
A: Looks like you have the 66-litre fuel tank chassis equipped (marked with 66 L in-game). Turn on realistic fuel consumption in game settings or change to the 360-litre fuel tank chassis.
Original base mod files by TruckersMP
Updates, modifications and improvements by Robi
Realism by MinecrafterDE15
Robi and MinecrafterDE15
Direct Download LinksFile: Skoda_Superb___40_ETS2__41_.scs (84.43 MB)